The FSSA Functional Strength Training program is one of the best selling programs in the entire sub continent. Till date over 4000+ professionals have been certified in this program, all over the world. What makes it truly special is the fact that this is the ONLY program which is taken by the CEO, Mr Gurnit Singh Dua.
Divided into several practical and theoretical modules, the program will describe what really “FUNCTIONAL” means and why & how being functionally fit could have different meaning for each one of us.
Course Duration / Timing : 12 – 16 Hours (Depending on the batch size)
Upcoming Dates : Bangalore (12th – 13th December, 2020); Kochi (18th – 19th December, 2020); Baroda (30th – 31st January 2021)
Study Material / Resources : Course manual shall be provided along with class notes / handouts
Price: MRP: INR 12000.00 (Special offer under Covid 19 Amnesty program)
FSSA Council stands with learners in these difficult times
By the end of this program the learner will be able to:
1. Perform/Demonstrate functional warm ups using the NAMSET
2. Perform/Demonstrate selected bodyweight exercises
3. Perform/Demonstrate selected exercises on dumbbells/barbells/pulleys etc.
4. Perform/Demonstrate selected Agility ladder drills
5. Perform/Demonstrate selected drills on Battling rope
6. Perform/Demonstrate selected exercises on Balance Trainer
7. Understand what really “functional” means
8. Understand how functionality is different for each person/client and/or athlete
9. Understand S.A.F.E Model of FSSA in exercise prescription
10. Design effective programs for various clients/athletes based on their goals
• Must understand English
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Must know weight training exercises
• Preferably should have experience of handling and working with clients
• Should have Fitness/personal trainer qualification or equivalent diploma / degree