Scheduled in a 100% online format from 5th – 7th February 2021
After the huge success of the 1st Annual FSSA Ms. Wellness India 2020, the 2nd edition of Ms. Wellness is already been announced and we are inviting participation from all over in the following four categories:
YOUTH (18 – 25)
YOUNG ADULT (25 – 35)
PRIME (35 – 45)
Registration Charges: INR 18500.00
Registration Charges for FSSA Students: INR 16000.00
This contest is of 100 marks and the winner shall be the one who scores maximum. In each category, there shall be a winner, a 1st runner up and 2nd runner up.
INTRODUCTION (10 marks):
The participants will have to submit an introduction video (based on the guidelines provided to you closer to the contest dates)
YOUR STORY/JOURNEY (20 marks):
The participants shall have to submit a video and fill up intake forms which would include a detailed questionnaire about their journey fitness/wellness & their achievements and struggles.
FLEXIBILITY (20 marks): Each participant needs to make a video with 3 poses on their choice and submit to our team. The marking shall be done by an expert advisory body which also shall include qualified yoga teachers with over 1100 hours of studies and 10+ years of experience. Women can show case yoga / calisthenics / pilates poses. Choreography and stretches and repetitions in poses may lead to instant disqualification
PHYSICAL ABILITY (20 marks) – LIVE ROUND
Suicide Plank (10 marks): The participants needs to perform maximum number of suicide planks in a total time of 3 minutes with complete range of motion, and correct technique. Incorrect and/or incomplete form and technique may result in penalising of points.
Sit ups (10 marks) The participants need to perform maximum sit up sin 1 minute with complete range of motion and correct technique.Incorrect and/or incomplete form and technique may result in penalising of points.
MENTAL HEALTH APTITUDE (10 marks) – LIVE ROUND
Each participant shall be given a similar situation and/or similar set of questions and they would be given a pre set time window to respond/reply.
QUESTION & ANSWER (20 marks) – LIVE ROUND
Each participant shall be asked 2 questions each and they would have maximum 90 seconds to answer each question. These questions shall be based around their journey and/or general wellness questions.
Terms and Conditions:
– The registrations are officially open now and shall close by 30.12.2020
– The official language of the contest is ENGLISH.
– The registration amount is non refundable and/or transferable
– The format of the FSSA Ms. Wellness International is tentative and may change
– Use of steroids and/or performance enhancement drugs is strictly prohibited
– FSSA reserves the right to admission
– All disputes are subject to Gurgaon jurisdiction
– There are no cash prizes in this contest (for any category)
– All participants must adhere to the rules and regulations for each round in this contest
– This is a 100% online format, so we request you to have a solid wifi connection and laptop (preferably)
– Participants can not challenge the final decision of the management and/or jury
1st Annual FSSA Ms.Wellness India 2020